Service Details :
- Termite treatment uses a DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique that creates a chemical barrier to kills termites during their movement.
- Holes are drilled at 45° angles above skirting tiles at precisely 1 Foot distance along walls, filled with TERMITE-PROOF solution & sealed with chalk & white cement.
- It completely kills termites unlike regular pest control that just repels them.
- Highly effective, hassle-free and a safe treatment used in all developed countries.
- Protects infested woodwork with chemicals that will not just kill the existing termites, but also protect it from future termite infestation.
Service Timeframe :
- 1 Year contract includes 1 treatment and 1 check-up in the 4th month.
- 2 Year contract includes 1 treatment and 3 check-up in interval of 4th months.
- 1 Yearly Service gives round the year protection.
- 2 Yearly Service gives 2 year protection from Termites.
- Additional 2 year warranty can be availed too on 1 year 2 Service contract.
- Krishna Pest Control Termite Control service makes sure that in approximately 7-15 days termites disappear, unlike other chemicals that only repel them and cause them to spread while damaging your property.
- Within contract period if you have complaint after a service; our technicians will make sure they attend it, without any extra fee.
- Our extended Warranty will make sure you and your family is safe from termites beyond the contract period as well.
- We offer the best termite pest control services in Kolkata.
- Best in class chemicals, approved by the Central Insecticides Board are used against target pests at recommended dosages.
- Our pest control termite service is safe for children, pets, pregnant women and persons with allergy.
- Local termite pest control service providers use cheap chemicals that only repel termites and cause them to spread further while damaging your property.
- Krishna Pest Control uses non-repellent chemical that kills even the last termite present in the premises. Our technicians are verified, highly skilled and trained.
Termite Control Faq
No home is termite safe. They enter homes from building foundation and hence cause damage to walls and wooden structures. Termites eat furniture, papers, books, and even documents kept in lockers and safe causing colossal damage within few months. Homes with water seepage and dampness are more prone to termite attack. Termite workers storm our property in millions and they work 24 x 7. Kolkata Pest Control’s professional termite control will completely kill even the last termite present; within fifteen days your property will be termite-free.
Termites need moisture for their survival, hence damp walls, leakage and water seepage are like an open invitation for them.
Always invest in a preventive termite treatment to protect your valuables, because being safe is always better than being sorry! While shifting into a new house or apartment get a professional termite inspection and invest into a preventive termite control service. While looking for houses on rent ensure to get a termite inspection to safeguard your furniture and other valuables. Old furniture is prone to termite attack so it’s good to get an expert termite inspection.
Termites feed on cellulose found in wood, paper & cotton in forests. As forests disappear, termites are entering our homes from the soil through walls to eat furniture, structural wood, paper, books, currency notes and even valuable documents kept in safe and lockers. If your society and building does an unprofessional termite control or anti termite treatment at foundation level, chances are you will get termite at home. Homes with water seepage and dampness are more prone to termite attack. Book collections and libraries at homes attract termites. They are so swift and quiet that the damage is done before you even know of their presence. Hence termite inspection should be done every few months. Termites usually build multiple colonies. So even if you have found one and have managed to eradicate it, there is a good chance they are already busy destroying some other part of your home.
Termites feed on the cellulose found in wood, paper, cotton and on trees in the forest. As forests disappear they invade our homes, from the soil through the walls to feast on our books, papers and furniture. Even currency notes and valuable documents in safe are not free from them.
An average 2BHK home will take approximately 2 hours for treatment and home décor is not affected as we seal the holes perfectly.