- Kolkata’s best and no. 1 Pest Control Company, Kolkata Pest Control is here to help you tackle all your rodent related worries. Our Rodent management service ensures total eradication of these pesky little creatures that wreak havoc in the house causing huge financial and health setbacks. Our live tested technique will get rid of all types of rodents, rats and mice and fortify your property against future infestations.
- Krishna Pest Control’s experts are very well experienced when it comes to learning the pattern of the rodent signs and discovering the hideout places of these creatures thereby successfully exterminating them. Their signs are typically hidden from our naked eye and requires highly proficient technicians for the specific job.
- To get rid of rats, we at Krishna Pest Control have used a combination of experience as well as advanced science in creating a highly tenacious and an industrial strength glue to trap the rodents in the first instance itself. This new and innovative trap called a Sticky trap, is basically a sturdy piece of sheet covered in the glue with a spot for a bait in the middle to entice the rat on to the rattrap.
- We use only heavy-duty and industry approved glue boards to make sure we achieve a 100% success rate in the suspected active rodent area almost immediately. The solid board at Kolkata Pest Control are large enough to trap the huge rat without allowing them to escape once they are caught.
- We are very particular when it comes to the quality of the board and the glue that is used in the setup of this Sticky Trap unlike the cheap variant that are available in the local market.
- Our team will place the effective rat killers at all the threatened areas like under the sink area, next to the dust bins, behind the refrigerator and washing machine area after careful inspection and keen observation.
- A single package comes in a bundle of 3 services for a year with the number of rat trap placements per service depending on the area of the house.
- Krishna Pest Control’s Rodent Repellent Service will safeguard your house from any type of vermin or rodent. It might take up to a week for the rodent to get jammed in the Sticky Trap.
- In the span of the one contractual year, if you do find any of the rodent on the loose or rodent activity thereby; our experts will attend to your complaints without any extra fee.
- Krishna Pest Control offers the best and the most reliable Rodent control service in Kolkata.
- Our unique Rodent trapping technique does not include the use of any chemicals or pesticides thereby making it safe to use in the kitchen while also being safe to the children, people with allergies as well as pets while answering all your questions on how to get rid of rats.
- Our background verified technicians are trained and very well experienced in locating the rodents’ signs and marks putting forth a carefully customized planned service.
- We have an experience of handling the extermination of all type of rodents and believe in eradicating the root of the rat and mouse problems, rather than just eliminating the surface nuisance.
Rodent Control Faq
Rodents can occasionally be spotted running along the corner of the house. Nocturnal in nature, they secrete cylindrically shaped droppings. Nibble marks on food and furniture, squeaky annoying sound from attic are few other signs that need immediate attention. A Rodent Pest control company should be called as soon as you spot a rodent or the signs of their activity.
Sticky Traps are flat pads/robust sheets of cardboard covered in a sticky glue with a bait in the middle for the rats. The Sticky Glue sticks to the limbs of the rat when it tries to acquire the bait, trapping them in the process.
Cheese, Fried Fish and bread crumbs are usually used as baits for the Sticky Traps by Hicare. Peanut butter, fruits and vegetables also make for good alternatives.
To start off with, these Rodent traps can be placed anywhere while pesticides could have side effects on allergic and sensitive people. Sticky Traps are certainly the best option for getting rid of rats especially in highly sensitive areas like kitchen, kitchen cabinets, restaurants and hospitals.
Once the mouse is caught in our rodent pest control setup, there is no way it will be able to escape through that trap. Yet depending on the situation, the mouse may be alive for a certain amount of time or would die immediately if it gets its mouth stuck to the adhesive and suffocates to death.
The Sticky traps, after a strict inspection, will be placed strategically in the corners where the chances of rodent entrapment are high but away from children’s and pet’s usual play area. Although, if the glue does touch the human skin, it can be removed easily with vegetable or mineral oil. Our technicians will make sure that the rat traps are concealed in such a way that they are not easily accessible to kids and pets.